Saturday, August 4, 2007

Thursday- Went to Oak Hill then Spent the nite at Bridget's

Friday-Helped decorate Sam's apartment w/ Bridget and Anemarie (gotta luv her!) Went to 'Pita Pit' (best place ever!) Then Bridget spent the nite and we painted and decorated my basement!

Saturday-Served a wedding w/ Lauren and got $10. Then me Bridget and Lauren all went 2 Mission Pool! Met this really mean guy and then met this other guy who was in luv w/ Bridget! LOL! This one guy that I kind of like made me kinda mad because idk if he likes me back and I think he mite think I'm a Brat but idc because I'm not and he doesnt even know me! So judgmental!

Tomorrow-I'll probably go 2 the pool so if anybody wants 2 go, just call me!

5 comments:

natalia:) said...

i do like mission. i don't an elliot but i have seen a cute blonde guy there b4. i might be able 2 go to the pool. write back or call if u r gonna go.

Summer♥ said...

i cant as u see call me tmr we need 2 catch up!!!!! lol ttyl luv ya!

natalia:) said...

which one was danny? it sucked that i had to leave.jenny said that j.d. asked her how old she was and what her name was but when she said she was 16 he was mad. and she was thinking im too old for u. he such a player. today was fun!

Summer♥ said...

srry tori i will try but this week and a little of next week we r getting my room decorated and the bathroom in the kitchen so i wil try call me!!! luv ya and miss ya!!! ttyl

Jizzle said...

hey im back from minnesota it was a blast!