Thursday, June 28, 2007

True Life: VEGETARIAN

-Don't worry guys, I haven't fallen through yet, it's still no meat and it always will be! I am serious about this whole thing and I am very glad that you guys support me!
-Last night I was at Lauren's and she was being so mean! she said I was stupid for becoming a vegatarian and that I will never follow through! then for dinner her dad made pork chops and she was tempting me the whole time!!! but I did not eat any!
-Take my new poll because its actually about important stuff this time. I don't know wat kind of vegetarian I should be???
***TDogg***

6 comments:

xXLUVyAABAB3Xx said...

GOOD JOB!!! Im sooo proud of you! And I do suppoort you 100%. Im sorry, I would love to become a vegitarian... but think about it.... a juicy hamburger? Ugh. I just wouldnt be able to do it. And think about it... my mom hasnt had meat for 33 years! wow. I love you!
Claudia

xXLUVyAABAB3Xx said...

Oh, and sorry about the ride... you would have been able to come at 2:30... its just I got your message when I came back FROM the movies!!! SORRY!

BRiDG3T said...

That's kinda mean of Lauren to tempt you like that because she knows that your serious!!! What did you eat then if you didn't have porkchops?!? Ya i agree w/ Claudia i would love to be a vegetarian.....but....a juicy steak? AHHHH! I couldn't take it! I would cheat a little! You are very determined!

*bridget

P.S. Dang, claudia's mom hasn't had meat for 33 years!! WOW!

Summer♥ said...

i can't believe that lauren did that 2 u and i agree w/ bridget also wat did u eat besides porkchops? ttyl

Summer♥ said...

i look it up off face book and they have this thing where it described wat it was about and i think it sounds really GOOD! lol and thank god u didnt eat that pork! lol ttyl

BRiDG3T said...

Ewww Sam had her lasik eye surgery today! (gross) they peel back the eye and shave it w/ a laser! (but they numb your eye!
ttyl